In 2006, Fun Fun Fun Fest booked its first set of acts in downtown Austin and it didn't take long for it to become the darling of independent festivals for music lovers and music makers in the United States. Throughout the years, Fun Fun Fun Fest has become renowned for its musical lineup, as well as its collection of comedy, food, action sports, and poster art experiences.
Now in it's ninth year and recognized as one of the most relaxed, creative, and pioneering festivals in music today, Fun Fun Fun Fest is custom booked for the most passionate, underground, and progressive musicians, comedians and fans around the world.
- When will tickets be shipped out?
- FFF9 tickets will start shipping out the first week of October 2014. To check your order status, please login to your account at http://funfunfunfest.queueapp.com/.
- What if I need to change my shipping address?
- Contact Queue at firstname.lastname@example.org for all shipping address changes.
- Do kids get into Fun Fun Fun Fest for free?
- Children under 10 years of age and under will be allowed in free of charge. Children 10 years of age and over will need to purchase a ticket.
- Will there be a secure place at Auditorium Shores to park my bike?
- Yes, we will have a few large bike valet areas close to the front gate. We encourage people to ride bikes or carpool to reduce traffic congestion in Austin during the fest.
- Can I bring a water bottle or Thermos to the fest?
- Yes, but it must be empty when you come through the gates. NO GLASS BOTTLES.
- I won tickets to Fun Fun Fun Fest, how do I redeem the tickets?
- All tickets that were won as prizes or giveaways will be picked up at the will call box office on the day of fest. You will need to bring a valid ID with the winner’s name on it.
- Is Friday a FULL day of FFF or just a kick off party?
- Friday at Fun Fun Fun Fest is a FULL day of fest and doors will open at approximately 11am. All stages will be hopping and all vendors will be there for the whole day.
- What's up with FFF Nites?
- Nites shows and lineup will be announced closer to the fest. Secret shows are secret so don’t ask.
- Have another question regarding Fun Fun Fun Fest?
- For all questions please email email@example.com.
- NO Instruments (especially drums!!!)
- NO Knives / Weapons Etc.
- NO Chains / Chain Wallets
- NO Blankets
- NO Outside Food & Bev
- NO Camelpacks
- NO Tents
- NO Flags
- NO Refunds Or Exchanges
- NO Chairs
- NO Video Cameras
- NO Audio Recording Devices
- NO Bota Bags
- NO Professional Cameras
- NO Stuffed Animals
- NO Pets
- NO Drugs & Drug Paraphernalia
- OK Backpacks (medium)
- OK Hats
- OK Sun Block
- OK Lighters
- OK Cell Phones
- OK Sunglasses
- OK Cigarettes
- OK Small Beach Towel
- OK All Ages Welcome
- OK Ages 5 & Under Free
- OK Strollers
- OK Fanny Packs
- OK Digital Cameras (Non-Pro)
- OK Disposable Cameras
- OK Film Cameras (Non-Pro)
ADA parking is at 501 studios. We recommend parking there and taking the shuttle, which is also ADA compliant, friendly, and helpful. There are also Handicapped parking spaces in each of the garages that we are working with this year, and they can be found on both the website as well as the app.
ADA bathrooms are on site, and sight line accommodations can be made throughout the fest, just ask a FFF volunteer or staff. Have a great time!
William Mills / Giant Noise